Hiring Ayurvedic Doctors with BAMS in Andhra Pradesh
(Job Requirement posted on 27/03/2021)
Lipid Marketing is looking for one full-time ayurvedic doctor with BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical and Surgery) or MD degree. Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for this job. The candidate should have a good academic profile, knowledge and practical experience of Ayurvedic treatments, and excellent communication skills. The candidate should also have basic computer/email and staff management skills.
- The candidate should be open for Travel.
- Candidate with Prior Experience in Health / Medical Camps will be preferred.
- Conducting screening and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
- Restoring patients to good health by administering or suggesting interventions such as Punchkarma, yoga, Diet & our Ayurvedic products.
- Consultations and treatment planning.
- Examining individuals with any health problem by feeling pulse rate, interrogation, and checking physical condition.
- To prescribe medication for general health improvement and disease prevention.
- Specializing in treating disorders and diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes, mental or nervous disorders, diseases that are peculiar to children, women, or men.
- Evaluating and monitoring implications of treatments.
Qualification and Requirement :
- Must Be BAMS.
- Should have a degree from Reputed University.
- Must have experience or fresher.
- License to operate as an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- Expertise in Patient Handling in OPD / IPD.
- Expertise in all Ayurvedic tenets, treatments & Ayurvedic Medicines.
- Experience in different therapies.
- Outstanding clinical judgment.
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena in a simple manner.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary will be in the range of Rs 25,000/- to 30,000/- and will be based on the candidate’s experience. Will also have an incentive structure making it the best in the industry.
If you are Interested then please submit your details in the below form.